Wednesday, June 6, 2012

About Me

Wow...where do I begin? I was sure this would be the easiest post I would ever write. I am a mommy of two awesome kids. I have a 4 year old son Kainoa and 17 month old daughter Khloe. I am married to a great guy who stole my heart when I was 17 years old.

I work full time as a surgery and finance coordinator for San Diego's largest Lasik and Cosmetic center. About a year ago my husband Mitch and I started a catering company Wok and Rolls. We specialize in Hawaiian BBQ and Filipino food. You can check it out at www.wokandrolls.com! We have been blessed enough for him to be able to stay home with the kids. He does work as a caregiver to my 93 and 91 year old grandparents. We were enrolled in a Biblical finance class at church and were very encouraged. We decided to create a new stream of revenue to supplement our income in order for one of us to stay at home with the kids. Wok and Rolls has been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment