Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I have never been one that is too aware (well let me rephrase that) I have never been one that has cared too much about how my decisions now will effect my future and the future of others. To be real honest, I have never really cared about paper or plastic, BPA -free or not, organic or full of pesticides, cloth diapers or disposable, I think you probably get my point.

I have recently had a revelation of sorts. I had my first child in 2007 and I think this is when I started becoming SEMI - CONSCIOUS. I have become conscious of the fact that my decisions are not only affecting my self but the well being of others. I have also made the decision to start with myself; to start from within! I have not turned into a "granola" but I am definitely semi-conscious. I can tell  you I have recently spent a lot of time with Jillian Michael's pod casts. I am making more informed decisions regarding the food we (my family) eat, the beauty products I use,  and the products we buy. It is my goal  to share the information I have gained primarily about food, beauty products, and baby products. I hope you find helpful information on becoming more conscious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment